Photo paper ColorWay premium silk glossy 260 g/m², 10х15, 20 sht
- Country of manufactureChina
- Type of surfaceSatin
We can offer to you wide range of same products. If you are interest in, contact us.
Premium ColorWay® silk glossy photo paper for inkjet printing. Paper is of premium quality and has a microporous and shiny surface that also resembles silk. Paper has a muted shine and it does not give an edgy glare. It is ideal for portrait photos since it can hide defects of photo print thanks to its structure. Photo paper is ideal for use with pigment and dye inks because it absorbs inks fast. Due to a polyester-type finish, the paper is protected from water, is lightfast and withstands the most massive fill of inks without distortion. Store in a cool, dry place and keep away from direct sunlight. Storage temperature from 40°F to 80°F. Best if used within 5 years from manufacturing date. Date of production is on package. Paper does not contain any harmful chemicals. Pictures should be stored in photo albums or picture frames to maintain quality.
- Product name:Photo paper ColorWay premium silk glossy
- Type:Microporous Serie: Microporous Weight (g/m²):260
- Quantity of sheets in a pack:20 Resolution (dpi):5760
- Whiteness Neutral:L=96/a=-0.1/b=-3.5
- Depth ISO534 (μm ±10):250
- Transparence ISO2471 (% ±4):≥ 94
- Humidity resistance:+ Glossy value 75°
- ISO8254-1 (%):42
- Hot and cold lamination:+
- Pigment ink:+
- Dye ink:+
- Shelf life:Expiry date and the production date on the packaging look.
- Storage temperature from 5 ° C to 25 ° C.